With a simple upgrade to your laptop or desktop, this SSD with SATA III 6Gps interface provides nearly instant boot and load times along with next-level speed for your memory intensive applications like 3D games, graphic design and video editing to name just a few. Featuring no moving parts for quiet operation and lower power consumption, SanDisk SSDs are the smartchoice for your next computer upgrade.
The fastest SSD we've ever tested"–MacTrast
Close "The fastest SSD we've ever tested, and is surprisingly affordable compared to the competition!"
Class leading performance, support and pricing"–StorageReview.com
It is the new Price vs. Performance King"–Tweak Town
- Lightning read and write performance
- Launch applications faster and enjoy quicker system boot ups/shut downs**
- Lower power consumption than a standard hard drive** for cooler operation and extended battery life
- Noise reduction for quiet drive operation
- Delivers reliability, durability, and high-performance for your laptop or PC
- Designed to withstand shocks and vibration for high durability
- 3-year limited warranty†
- Available capacities: 120 GB, 240 GB, 480 GB
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s (backward compatible to SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s)
- Temperature (operating/Non-operating) : 0°C to 70°C / -55°C to 95C
- Active Power: 0.6W
- Shock Resistant: 1500G @ 0.5 msec
- Vibration (operating/Non-operating): 2.17gRMS, 5- 700Hz / 3.13gRMS, 5-800Hz
* 1 gigabyte (GB*) = 1 billion bytes. 1 terabyte (TB) – 1 trillion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage. ‡ Based on SanDisk internal testing of sequential read and write speeds; performance may vary depending upon host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes ? Based on SanDisk internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. ** As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5? hard drive. Based on published specifications and SanDisk internal benchmarking tests. † 3 Year warranty in regions not recognizing limited warranty.