Up to 90/60MB/s read/write speed, video speed C10, U3, V30
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K Ultra HD-ready video1 with your Android™ based smartphone, tablet or MIL camera. SanDisk Extreme cards are built tough for extreme durability even under challenging environmental conditions.3 Fast speeds reduce the time you’re on hold while your pictures and videos move to your card or from your card to your computer. Storage capacities from 16GB to 128GB2 expand device memory and leave room to record video that’s ready for the new 4K Ultra HD television screens and monitors.
The best stuff happens fast. With extreme write speeds up to 60MB/s5, SanDisk memory cards give you the speed you need to capture every detail. Fast write speeds reduce the time you’re on hold while you move pictures and videos to your card, so you’re always ready to catch the next great shot, and enjoy smooth video playback.
Pro video performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)4 ratings lets you capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video1. Your videos will meet today’s highest resolution standards and will look stunning on the latest 4K Ultra HD TV screens and monitors, making this the ideal card for your 4K Ultra HD video-enabled smartphone, tablet or camera.
This card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Cards are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, to the pool or to the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn't.
The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers an easy way to organize, browse, and back up files on your AndroidTM powered mobile device.
The SanDisk Extreme Team is a group of professional photographers whose vision is as
uncompromising as their equipment with inspiring human stories from around the world.
The flash drive reinvented for your truly mobile lifestyle
The media hub for your truly mobile lifestyle
|Performance||Up to 90MB/s read and up to 60MB/s write speed5|
|Dimensions||0.59in x 0.43in x 0.03in (15mm x 11mm x 1.0mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices|
|Warranty6||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30)4 for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and Full HD video (1920x1080p)1
RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer7
|Europe / Asia-Pacific / Latin America / Middle East & Africa||SDSQXVF-128G-GN6MA||SDSQXNE-064G-GN6MA||SDSQXNE-032G-GN6MA||SDSQXNE-016G-GN6MA|
1. Compatible device required. 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
2. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less
3. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations
4. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with enabled UHS host devices. 128GB only: UHS Videos Speed Class 30 (V30) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
5. Up to 90MB/s read speed; 16GB-64GB: up to 40MB/s write speed; 128GB: up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes
6. 30 years in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
7. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
Enter your email below to get the latest news and deals on SanDisk products.
Thanks for signing up.