Your lifestyle requires extreme readiness. SanDisk Extreme PLUS microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I cards deliver the speed, capacity, durability, and quality you need to make sure your adventure is captured in stunning detail, even if you blink on the way down. Now rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)2 and Video Speed Class 30 (V30), this fast, high-performing card teams up with your Android™ based smartphone, tablet, or action camera to let you capture and share unforgettable 4K Ultra HD video. Available in capacities from 32GB to 128GB3.
SanDisk cards work great with smartphones, tablets, drones, interchangeable-lens cameras and action cameras.
The SanDisk Extreme PLUS microSD™ UHS-I Cards let you shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 100MB/s5 save you time when transferring big files of high-resolution images and 4K UHD videos1. Write speeds of up to 90MB/s5 allow you to capture fast-action photos or shoot in continuous burst mode.
Rated A1, the SanDisk Extreme® PLUS microSD card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance which provides a better smartphone experience.
Durability tested to protect your memories from life’s mishaps—water proof, shock proof, x-ray proof, temperature proof4. Take your phone, tablet, or camera to the mountains, the ocean, or the desert. Even if your device doesn't survive, your SanDisk memory card will.
This card comes with a convenient SD™ card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers an easy way to organize, browse, and back up files on your AndroidTM powered mobile device.
Learn more about our featured Nature and Wildlife photographers
The flash drive reinvented for your truly mobile lifestyle
Free up space on your iPhone
|Capacity||128 GB||64 GB||32 GB|
|Read Speed||up to 100 MB/s||up to 95 MB/s||up to 95 MB/s|
|Write Speed||up to 90 MB/s||up to 90 MB/s||up to 90 MB/s|
|Video Speed||C10, U3, V302||C10, U3, V302||C10, U3, V302|
|Performance||Up to 100MB/s read; up to 90MB/s write speed|
|Dimension||0.59in x 0.43in x 0.04in (14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices. Includes adapter for compatibility with full-size SDHCTM and SDXCTM devices.|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty6|
|Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof4
Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and Full HD video (1920x1080p)1
RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer7
|Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa||SDSQXBG-128G-GN6MA||SDSQXBG-064G-GN6MA||SDSQXBG-032G-GN6MA|
1. Compatible device required. 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
2. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. 128GB only: UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less
4. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
5. Up to 100MB/s read speed, up to 90MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes
6. 30 years in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
7. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.