Designed to be the perfect companion for your iPhone, the iXpand™ Mini Flash Drive offers an easy way to free up space on your iPhone, automatically backs up your camera roll, and even lets you watch popular-format videos straight from the drive5. The drive has both a Lightning connector that works with most cases and a USB 3.0 connector to plug into your PC or Mac computer so you can easily move your content. The iXpand Mini Flash Drive also includes software that lets you password protect files, so you can share your content while keeping sensitive files secure across your devices6 Take all the photos and videos you want—the iXpand Mini Flash Drive delivers a fast and simple way to free up space on your iPhone so that you’re always ready to capture more memories.
Free up space on your iPhone or iPad quickly and easily with the iXpand Mini Flash Drive1. Plug in the Lightning connector and you can easily move photos, videos and other files off your device and onto the drive. From there, you can transfer the files onto a PC or Mac computer or store them on the drive. You can also save directly to the drive when using the app to take photos and videos.
Set the iXpand Drive app to automatically back up your iPhone or iPad camera roll anytime the drive is connected. No need to manually select which photos to back up. Every time you plug it in, it does the work for you. You can also back up the photos and videos from your social media accounts2.
The iXpand Mini Flash Drive supports popular video formats (.WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV, .RMVB) so you can store and watch videos straight from the drive via your device3, making it a terrific travel companion.
The iXpand Mini Flash Drive is designed to plug directly into your iPhone or iPad without having to remove your case.
Plug the drive into your computer’s USB 3.0 port and transfer files fast – 90MB/s.
Available from the App Store, the iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage photos and videos and also enables you to watch popular video formats3 directly from the drive.
The iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage photos and videos, watch videos directly from the drive, and even take videos from the app and save them directly onto the drive.
Learn more about our featured Nature and Wildlife photographers
The flash drive reinvented for your truly mobile lifestyle
Finally a flash drive for your iPhone and iPad
|Interface:||Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors (one connector used at a time)|
|Mobile device compatibility:||iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9", iPad Pro 9.7" iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer, with Lightning connector and iOS 8.2+ See device compatibility.|
|PC/Mac computer compatibility:||Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Chrome OS, Mac OS X v10.8 and higher|
|Supported video formats:||.wmv, .avi, .mkv, .mp4, .rmvb, and .mov. DRM-protected content cannot be played. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.|
|Dimensions:||12.1 x 4.6 x 53.0mm|
|Operational temperature:||0-35° C functional|
1. iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air™, iPad mini™, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display, iPod® 5th Generation and newer; iXpand Drive app and iOS 8.2 required.
2. Available for download from the App Store. iOS 8.2 required. Setup automatic backup within app settings.
3. Support for .WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV, RMVB video formats. DRM-protected content cannot be played. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
4. Read speeds from drive to computer up to 90MB/s. Write speeds lower and varies by capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
5. iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air™, iPad mini™, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display, iPod® 5th Generation and newer (iOS 8.2) iXpand Drive app and iOS 8.2 required. Support for .WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV video formats. DRM-protected content cannot be played. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
6. Password protection is supported by iOS 8.2, Mac OS X v10.8, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
7. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
8. see www.sandisk.com/wug
Enter your email below to get the latest news and deals on SanDisk products.
Thanks for signing up.