Exceptional transfer speeds and generous capacity in a pocket-sized package
The 64GB4 SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive packs exceptional transfer speeds and generous capacity into a pocket-sized package. Transfer large photos, videos and other files up to 45 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives.2 Super-fast write speeds up to 190MB/sec2 let you transfer your files to the drive in a fraction of the time it takes with standard USB 2.0 drives. Plus, the included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software3 provides password protection for your private files. And, with 16GB4 to 64GB4 of storage capacity, the drive can accommodate multi-media files, personal documents and more.
The SanDisk Extreme 3.0 USB Flash Drive dramatically reduces the time you'll spend waiting for files to transfer.
The SanDisk Extreme 3.0 USB Flash Drive comes with the exclusive SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you configure a password-protected private folder on your SanDisk USB Flash Drive.
Organize, browse, and password protect your files while you free up your phone's internal memory.
At SanDisk, we believe in making memories. You might say we fill memory with life.
The Flash Drive for Type C devices.
|Available capacities:||16GB, 32GB and 64GB4|
|Dimensions:||2.79" x .84" x .45" (70.87 mm x 21.34 mm x 11.43 mm)|
|Operating temperature:||0ºC to 45 ºC|
|Storage temperature:||-10ºC to 70ºC|
|Compatibility:||USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)|
|Americas||SDCZ80-016G-A46 - 16GB||SDCZ80-032G-A46 - 32GB||SDCZ80-064G-A46 - 64GB|
|SDCZ80-016G-G46 - 16GB||SDCZ80-032G-G46 - 32GB||SDCZ80-064G-G46 - 64GB|
|Canada||SDCZ80-016G-C46 - 16GB||SDCZ80-032G-C46 - 32GB||SDCZ80-064G-C46 - 64GB|
|SDCZ80-016G-Q46 - 16GB||SDCZ80-032G-Q46 - 32GB||SDCZ80-064G-Q46 - 64GB|
|China||SDCZ80-016G-Z46 - 16GB||SDCZ80-032G-Z46 - 32GB||SDCZ80-064G-Z46 - 64GB|
1. Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
2. For 64GB: Up to 190MB/s write speed to drive, up to 45 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 245MB/s read speed. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s write speed to drive, up to 25 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 245MB/s read speed. For 16GB: Up to 50MB/s write speed to drive, up to 12 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 245MB/s read speed. ALL capacities: USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
3. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X v10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess)
4. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
5. 30 years in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. www.sandisk.com/wug
6. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
Enter your email below to get the latest news and deals on SanDisk products.
Thanks for signing up.