Transfer files 60 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives
Share and transfer large media files without the wait with the SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.0 Flash Drive. This USB 3.0 drive offers an ample 128GB1 of storage and lets you transfer photos, movies, and other files up to 60 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives.2 As a result, you can take your media collection with you and quickly share it with friends and family. A stylish aluminum metal casing guards against daily wear, while SanDisk SecureAccess™ software helps keep your data safe.
When used with a USB 3.0 port, the SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.0 Flash Drive enables you to transfer large, memory-intensive files up to 60 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives.2 For example, you can transfer a full-length movie to the SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.0 Flash Drive in seconds, or 1,000 photos in less than 35 seconds3 . The drive delivers read speeds of up to 260MB/s and write speeds of up to 240MB/s2 for exceptionally fast performance.
Thanks to the SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.0 Flash Drive's generous 128GB1 of data storage space, you can carry your entire media library with you in your pocket. Enjoy photos, MP3 files, digital movies, and other media wherever you are—and keep it safe—with the SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.0 Flash Drive.
The SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.0 Flash Drive features an elegant yet durable aluminum metal casing to help protect the drive from everyday wear and tear.
Included with the SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.0 Flash Drive is SanDisk SecureAccess software.4 This software provides 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection4 for securing private files and allows you to leave your remaining files available on the drive for sharing. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing your confidential files are safe from unauthorized access.
The SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.0 Flash Drive is compatible with USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0 and is supported by Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X v10.6+. It is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.3
The flash drive for USB Type-C smartphones & tablets
Free up space on your iPhone
|Read Speed||up to 260MB/sec|
|Write Speed||up to 240MB/sec|
|Available capacity:||128 GB|
|Performance/Speed:||Up to 240MB/s write; Up to 260MB/s read|
|Dimensions:||11.0 x 21.0 x 71.0 mm; 0.45 x 0.84 x 2.79 in|
|Operating Temperature:||0 C to 45 C|
|Storage Temperature:||-10 C to 70 C|
|Compatibility:||USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)|
|Americas||SDCZ88-128G-A46 - 128GB|
|Europe/Asia-Pacific/Latin America||SDCZ88-128G-G46 - 128GB|
|China||SDCZ88-128G-Z46 - 128GB|
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. Up to 240MB/s write speed to drive, up to 60 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 260MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
3. Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer and 3.6GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.8MB) with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
4. 30 years in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. www.sandisk.com/wug
5. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess.)
Enter your email below to get the latest news and deals on SanDisk products.
Thanks for signing up.